The Tasting Room
We are open daily from 11 am - 5 pm for tastings by appointment, retail sales, & wine pick ups. Please use our booking software below to reserve your tasting appointment prior to visiting, call us at 503-662-4687, or email us at email@example.com to secure your reservation.
**Per state mandate, masks are required whenever you enter our building (to use the restroom/make purhcases/when you arrive and check in). This does not apply when you are outside on the patio.
Upon your visit, you can expect:
- Our staff is fully vaccinated.
- Reservations will last for 90 minutes from the scheduled start time.
- Please notify us if you are running late. Groups more than 30 minutes late will need to be rescheduled.
- At this time, maximum group size is 6 guests, including minors and designated drivers. Parties with separate reservations may not combine to form a larger group.
- We are currently seating guests within our winery space due to inclement fall & winter weather. We have limited outdoor seating that we may use, should weather permit. Please note that the winery space can be a touch chilly, and dress accordingly.
- We are family friendly! Kids are welcome, and we ask that they remain at the table with you during your visit.
- Service dogs and well behaved dogs on a leash are welcome. Please keep your furry friend on a leash at all times, and be sure to pick up after your pooch as necessary.
- Charcuterie boxes and a selection of nuts and snacks are available and can be added on at the time of booking.
- We are unable to accommodate outside food/picnics at this time.
$20 tasting fee. Tasting fees comped per purchase of $75 in wine or enrollment in our wine club.
**Please note that the booking widget may take a few moments to load, below. Once it pops up, select your date and guest quantity, then click search to view available times.