The Tasting Room
January 13 - CLOSED due to power outage.
We are open again for outdoor tastings by appointment, and open daily from 11 am - 4 pm for retail sales & wine pick ups. Please use our booking software below to reserve your tasting appointment prior to visiting.
With respect for our community’s health and safety, we have taken additional steps to ensure that specific safety and sanitary procedures are in place. Upon your visit, you can expect:
- Reservations are required – please book online below, give us a call at 503-662-4687, or email us at email@example.com to secure your reservation prior to visiting. Maximum group size is 4 guests from no more than 2 households, including minors and designated drivers. No exceptions.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Guests are required wear a mask fully covering both nose and mouth at all times, indoors and out, except when seated at their table.
- To minimize contact between our team and guests, we will be serving tasting flights in their entirety all at once.
- To ensure a safe distance of no less than 6 ft. between groups of guests, we will have fewer tables in our spaces, and request that you remain at your reserved table for the duration of your visit. Reservations will last for up to 90 minutes.
- Please notify us if you are running late. Groups more than 30 minutes late will need to be rescheduled.
- You are welcome to use the restrooms, of course (please put your mask back on), and we will ensure that you have photo opportunities overlooking the vineyard at the end of your visit with us.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come in contact with regularly utilizing EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Service dogs and well behaved dogs on a leash that will sit quietly near your table are welcome.
- Charcuterie boxes and a selection of nuts and snacks are available and can be added on at the time of booking.
- We are unable to accommodate outside food/picnics at this time.
$20 tasting fee. Tasting fees comped per purchase of $50 in wine or enrollment in our wine club. Click to view our current flight & wine details.
For day of reservations, please call us directly at 503-662-4687.