The Tasting Room
Our Winery and Patio is currently open for tastings by reservation.
From September 18th - October 18th we will move off of the regular patio, and will conduct all tastings in two lovely open air tents near the front of the winery instead. For the safety of our guests and our winemaking team, our normal patio will be unavailable and unaccessible as it becomes our crush pad, and there is a lot of moving machinery during this exciting time of year.
With respect for our community’s health and safety, we have taken additional steps to ensure that specific safety and sanitary procedures are in place.
Upon your visit, you can expect:
- Reservations are required – please book online below, give us a call at 503-662-4687, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your reservation prior to visiting. Maximum group size is 6 guests total, including minors and designated drivers.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Guests are required to arrive wearing masks, and to wear masks anytime while in the building or moving amongst other guests. Once you’ve reached your table, you may remove your mask and enjoy your tasting.
- To minimize contact between our team and guests, we will be serving tasting flights in their entirety all at once.
- To ensure a safe distance of no less than 6 ft. between groups of guests, we will have fewer tables in our spaces, and request that you remain at your reserved table for the duration of your visit. Reservations will last for up to 90 minutes.
- Please notify us if you are running late. Groups more than 30 minutes late will need to be rescheduled.
- You are welcome to use the restrooms, of course (please put your mask back on), and we will ensure that you have photo opportunities overlooking the vineyard at the end of your visit with us.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come in contact with regularly utilizing EPA-approved disinfectant.
- To limit the number of people in our space at once, we will be taking limited reservations with staggered appointment times.
- All outdoor reservations are weather dependent. In the event of rain, we will be unable to seat you in the tasting room or winery. We are able to move some of our outdoor tables undercover, but occasionally temperatures on the patio can be hot, chilly, or breezy, so please check the weather prior to your visit and dress accordingly.
- Service dogs and well behaved dogs on a leash that will sit quietly near your table are welcome.
- Charcuterie boxes and a selection of nuts and snacks are available and can be added on at the time of booking.
- We are unable to accommodate outside food/picnics at this time.
$20 tasting fee. Tasting fees comped per purchase of $50 in wine or enrollment in our wine club. Click to view our current flight & wine details.
For day of reservations, please call us directly at 503-662-4687.