The Tasting Room
We are open daily from 11 am - 5 pm for tastings by appointment, retail sales, & wine pick ups. Please use our booking software below to reserve your tasting appointment prior to visiting, call us at 503-662-4687, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your reservation.
**Per state mandate, masks are required whenever you enter our building (to use the restroom/make purhcases/when you arrive and check in). This does not apply when you are outside on the patio.
Upon your visit, you can expect:
- Our staff is fully vaccinated.
- Reservations will last for 90 minutes from the scheduled start time.
- Please notify us if you are running late. Groups more than 30 minutes late will need to be rescheduled.
- At this time, maximum group size is 6 guests, including minors and designated drivers. Parties with separate reservations may not combine to form a larger group.
- All of our patio tables are either under shade during the day or have an umbrella, but not all tables are fully shaded depending on the time of the day. Please check the weather and dress accordingly, and don't forget your sunscreen!
- We are family friendly! Kids are welcome, and we ask that they remain at the table with you during your visit.
- Service dogs and well behaved dogs on a leash are welcome. Please keep your furry friend on a leash at all times, and be sure to pick up after your pooch as necessary.
- Charcuterie boxes and a selection of nuts and snacks are available and can be added on at the time of booking.
- We are unable to accommodate outside food/picnics at this time.
$20 tasting fee. Tasting fees comped per purchase of $75 in wine or enrollment in our wine club.
**Please note that the booking widget may take a few moments to load, below. Once it pops up, select your date and guest quantity, then click search to view available times.