The Tasting Room
We are open daily from 11 am - 5 pm for tastings by appointment, retail sales, & wine pick ups. Please use our booking software below to reserve your tasting appointment prior to visiting or call us at 503-662-4687.
With respect for our community’s health and safety, we have taken additional steps to ensure that specific safety and sanitary procedures are in place.
Upon your visit, you can expect:
- Reservations are required – please book online below, give us a call at 503-662-4687, or email us at email@example.com to secure your reservation prior to visiting. Maximum group size is 6 guests, including minors and designated drivers. We will not combine or split tables for groups larger than 6. No exceptions.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Guests are required wear a mask fully covering both nose and mouth at all times, indoors and out, except when seated at their table. This applies even if you are fully vaccinated.
- To ensure a safe distance of no less than 6 ft. between groups of guests, we will have fewer tables in our spaces, and request that you remain at your reserved table for the duration of your visit. Reservations will last for up to 90 minutes.
- Please notify us if you are running late. Groups more than 30 minutes late will need to be rescheduled.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come in contact with regularly utilizing EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Service dogs and well behaved dogs on a leash that will sit quietly near your table are welcome.
- Charcuterie boxes and a selection of nuts and snacks are available and can be added on at the time of booking.
- We are unable to accommodate outside food/picnics at this time.
$20 tasting fee. Tasting fees comped per purchase of $75 in wine or enrollment in our wine club.
For day of reservations, please call us directly at 503-662-4687.