The Tasting Room
Our Winery and Patio is open again for tastings on a limited reservation basis.
With respect for our community’s health and safety, we have taken additional steps to ensure that specific safety and sanitary procedures are in place.
Upon your visit, you can expect:
- Reservations are mandatory – please book online below, give us a call at 503-662-4687, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your reservation prior to visiting. Maximum group size is 6 guests total, including minors and designated drivers.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Guests are required to arrive wearing masks, and to wear masks anytime while in the building or moving amongst other guests. Once you’ve reached your table, you may remove your mask and enjoy your tasting.
- To minimize contact between our team and guests, we will be serving tasting flights in their entirety all at once.
- To ensure a safe distance of no less than 6 ft. between groups of guests, we will have fewer tables in our spaces, and request that you remain at your reserved table for the duration of your visit. Reservations will last for up to 90 minutes.
- Please notify us if you are running late. Groups more than 30 minutes late will need to be rescheduled.
- You are welcome to use the restrooms, of course (please put your mask back on), and we will ensure that you have photo opportunities overlooking the vineyard at the end of your visit with us.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come in contact with utilizing EPA approved disinfectant.
- To limit the number of people in our space at once, we will be taking limited reservations with staggered appointment times.
- All outdoor reservations are weather dependent. In the event of rain, we will be unable to seat you in the tasting room. We are able to move our outdoor tables undercover, but occasionally temperatures on the patio can be chilly or breezy, so please check the weather prior to your visit and dress accordingly.
- During this initial reopening phase, we kindly request that you leave your furry friends at home. Service dogs are always welcome. Additionally, we are unable to accommodate outside food/picnics at this time.
- We will re-introduce charcuterie plates, picnics, and furry friends soon, but during this initial reopening phase, we ask for your patience and cooperation.
Click to view our current flight & wine details.
For day of reservations, please call us directly at 503-662-4687.