The Tasting Room
We are open daily from 11 am - 5 pm for tastings by appointment, retail sales, & wine pick ups. Please use our booking software below to reserve your tasting appointment prior to visiting, call us at 503-662-4687, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your reservation.
We are mask friendly! Masks are no longer required of visitors or staff, but if you feel more comfortable wearing your mask while not at your table that's great!
Upon your visit, you can expect:
- Our staff is fully vaccinated.
- Reservations will last for 90 minutes from the scheduled start time.
- Please notify us if you are running late. Groups more than 30 minutes late will need to be rescheduled.
- Our maximum group size is generally six guests, including minors and designated drivers. Parties with separate reservations may not combine to form a larger group. For groups larger than 6, please call us to discuss options at 503-662-4687.
- We are currently seating guests within our winery space due to inclement winter weather. Please note that the winery space can be a touch chilly, and dress accordingly.
- We are family friendly! Kids are welcome, and we ask that they remain at the table with you during your visit.
- Service dogs and well behaved dogs on a leash are welcome. Please keep your furry friend on a leash at all times, and be sure to pick up after your pooch as necessary.
- Charcuterie boxes and a selection of nuts and snacks are available and can be added on at the time of booking.
- We are unable to accommodate outside food/picnics at this time.
$20 tasting fee. Tasting fees comped per purchase of $75 in wine or enrollment in our wine club.
**Please note that the booking widget may take a few moments to load, below. Once it pops up, select your date and guest quantity, then click search to view available times.