The Tasting Room
**update 11/13/2020 - due to a statewide freeze from the Governor's office, we will be closed for all tastings November 18-December 2. We will update with more information as we know it. We will be booking for tastings from December 3 on, but please understand that these will be tentative until we know if the freeze will be extended.
We remain open daily from 11 am - 5 pm for retail sales & wine pick ups.
Tastings are being conducted in our fermantation space in the winery, where we have plenty of room to space guests and provide dedicated tables for your tasting experience. In favorable weather, we also have limited seating on our patio.
With respect for our community’s health and safety, we have taken additional steps to ensure that specific safety and sanitary procedures are in place.
Upon your visit, you can expect:
- Reservations are required – please book online below, give us a call at 503-662-4687, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your reservation prior to visiting. Maximum group size is 6 guests total, including minors and designated drivers.
- All staff will be wearing masks.
- Guests are required to arrive wearing masks, and to wear masks anytime while in the building or moving amongst other guests. Once you’ve reached your table, you may remove your mask and enjoy your tasting.
- To minimize contact between our team and guests, we will be serving tasting flights in their entirety all at once.
- To ensure a safe distance of no less than 6 ft. between groups of guests, we will have fewer tables in our spaces, and request that you remain at your reserved table for the duration of your visit. Reservations will last for up to 90 minutes.
- Please notify us if you are running late. Groups more than 30 minutes late will need to be rescheduled.
- You are welcome to use the restrooms, of course (please put your mask back on), and we will ensure that you have photo opportunities overlooking the vineyard at the end of your visit with us.
- We will be disinfecting all surfaces that guests come in contact with regularly utilizing EPA-approved disinfectant.
- To limit the number of people in our space at once, we will be taking limited reservations with staggered appointment times.
- All outdoor reservations are weather dependent. In the event of rain, we will be unable to seat you in the tasting room or winery. We are able to move some of our outdoor tables undercover, but occasionally temperatures on the patio can be hot, chilly, or breezy, so please check the weather prior to your visit and dress accordingly.
- Service dogs and well behaved dogs on a leash that will sit quietly near your table are welcome.
- Charcuterie boxes and a selection of nuts and snacks are available and can be added on at the time of booking.
- We are unable to accommodate outside food/picnics at this time.
$20 tasting fee. Tasting fees comped per purchase of $50 in wine or enrollment in our wine club. Click to view our current flight & wine details.
For day of reservations, please call us directly at 503-662-4687.