Our Tasting Room
Our Tasting Room
Open daily from 11 am - 5 pm. We offer a variety of tasting options and look forward to your visit!
Please join us for one of the following experiences:
Classic Tasting: $15
Join us in our chic yet rustic tasting room to indulge in a flight of our estate grown Pinot Noirs and Chardonnay. Taste the wine nestled in plush leather chairs in front of the fire, or adventure out to our terrace to overlook our enchanting old barn, panoramic views of Bald Peak, and our sprawling vineyards.
Daily from 11 am - 5 pm. Groups of 8 or more by appointment only.
Complimentary for up to 4 guests per Cellar Club membership.
One $15 tasting fee is waived per purchase of $50 in wine bottles or enrollment in our wine club.
Premier Tasting and Tour: $50
After participating in a private and educational tour of our winery, engage in a comparative and intriguing look into the wines we produce with expertly paired artisanal cheeses and charcuterie to complement them. Hosted in our barrel room, experience the nuances between Colene Clemens Pinot Noirs in this side-by-side, seated tasting surrounded by wine barrels and dear friends.
Complimentary for two guests per Cellar Club Membership.
This tasting experience is offered by appointment, and we kindly request a 48-hour notice. Please call 503-662-4687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Picnics are welcome on our terrace for groups of 7 or less*. We kindly request the following from guests:
- No picnics after 4 pm.
- Please be considerate of other guests.
- It's really windy up here, so please return wine glasses to the tasting room and remove picnic trash from the tables.
- Parking is not permitted on the terrace.
- Alcohol other than Colene Clemens wine purchased at the winery is prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere on the property.
- Well-behaved dogs on a leash are welcome.
- Tables are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, but they may be reserved by Cellar Club Members or large groups by advance appointment.
- Our tasting room is very small, so please refrain from bringing snacks inside.
*For groups of 8 or more, please call 503-662-4687 or email email@example.com for a reservation.